Now taking orders for Zapata Racing’s new FlyRide.
Delivery time currently at a month and a half out from the time you place your order.
The FlyRide is the most easy, innovative and accessible product of the Zapata product line! The Flyride ® is the result of the mix of 3 fields: leisure, nautical extreme sport and drone. It makes this new product unique and matchless in the marine toys market. The Flyride ® enables you to fly and slide on the water, just by a push of a button. It is self stabilizing and easy to use, which makes the FlyRide accessible to all user levels.
You can operate the FlyRide with someone on the jet ski controlling the throttle, or you can operate yourself using a Zapata Racing EMK.
The FlyRide has five different levels when operating. The level is determined by your age and skill set. You can change the level with the white button. You cannot change the level during operation.
Level 1: Best for Youth. 100% stabilized. Can program time and limits for flight. Cannot do barrel roll.
Level 2: Same as level 1, but set for higher weight of 80lbs or over. 100% stabilized. Can program time and limits for flight. Cannot do barrel roll.
Level 3: Adds the barrel roll feature. (Achieved by the yellow button) 100% stabilized. Can program time and limits for flight.
Level 4: Allows for the user to begin to control the FlyRide on their own. Can barrel roll.
Level 5: For the advance user. Can control the FlyRide 100% themselves and do many tricks. Not everyone can fly at level 5.
This is the stand alone FlyRide for users owning a Zapata Racing personal watercraft connection kit. If you do not own a Zapata Racing pwc connection kit, you can add this by selecting above. The connection kit is required to use this on your pwc.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED:
Compatible with existing Flyboard ® equipment but the machine requires :
- Connection kit (hose, swivel, u-pipe etc.)
- EMK brain (NOTE: Flyride comes with a remote throttle integrated into the handlebars) ** Does not pair into older model Zapata Racing EMK brain’s. If you are uncertain if you have a compatible brain, please email us your EMK brain serial number. The FlyRide comes with a remote handle specially designed for the FlyRide. Do not put a standard EMK remote with a FlyRide.
- Lithium (LiPo) Battery and charger
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE:
- Some assembly required
- Do not leave lying in the sand. Can ruin the bearings.
- You can change the servo.
- Red button = stop
- Green button = start
- Once started, once you feel a vibration, the FlyRide is stabalized
- White button = change levels
- Yellow button = barrel roll (Hold 4 seconds, then let go)
- Recommended hose: X-Armor 18m. You can use a 23M X-Armor hose if your jet ski is over 180hp.
- Never let the battery go down to zero, this can ruin or damage your machine. A vibration will start when your battery is at 50%. The battery light will come on when your battery is at 25%.
- To barrel roll, you need pressure or throttle. If you do not give enough throttle or pressure, the machine will not barrel roll.
- Do not barrel roll with two heavy adults.