The newly designed PowerFly Safety Skin ® will be available in June 2017. New colors available in blue or yellow. The buckles are now upgraded and we added a water resistant pocket to the design. You can PRE-ORDER your Safety Skin ® now. Samples have been tested and approved, the production run is in progress.
The Safety Skin ® was designed to protect you personal watercraft hull. It has a universal fit for all personal watercraft manufacturers. This inflatable fastens to the front of your jet ski and provides multiple benefits as listed below.
Available in: Yellow or Blue. We also offer the Zapata Racing version in red. (*Price will increase for the ZR version.)
The Safety Skin ® is a wearable item.
The Safety Skin ® is made up of five inflatable chambers. If the chambers encounter an object, they can be punctured. If you impact the chambers against objects such as a water jet device hose, marine dock or personal watercraft trailer, the chambers can become damaged. If you damage an inflatable chamber, you will be required to purchase a replacement. Punctured chambers are not covered under warranty.
The pocket on the Safety Skin ® is water resistant but not completely waterproof. Do not place anything inside this pocket that cannot get wet.
The Safety Skin ® cover can fade in color. If using in salt water, fresh water rinse after each use. Lengthy exposure to extreme UV exposure can cause damage to the product.
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
- Protects the front of the watercraft from hose impact
- Protects the hose from any sharp objects on the front of the watercraft
- Helps prevent watercraft rollovers
- If a jet ski roll over occurs, flips the ski upright in the correct direction
- Reduces the risk of injury or severity of injury if a flyer impacts the front of the watercraft
- Can be removed in less than 15 seconds
- Easy access to front storage compartment
- Secure mounting system which allows for travel anywhere without removing from watercraft
- Can be removed and used as a safety sled to tow an injured person back to shore
- Fits all model watercraft
- Mounting option included with purchase:
1. Footman loops through bolts
Click here for installation instructions.
Links to Spare Parts You Can Order Separately:
Check out our video showcasing features of the Safety Skin: