PowerFly Products takes the X-Dubai Flyboard World Cup by storm with their Worldwide team of athletes. PowerFly is a company based out of Melbourne, Florida operated by local residents, husband and wife team Mark and Sabrina Baxter. PowerFly is located at 268 North Wickham Road with a complete showroom and warehouse. They manufacture their own products and are also distributors for several Flyboard and jet ski companies around the World.
PowerFly brought a team of 7 athletes to compete in the 2015 X-Dubai Flyboard World Cup.
The ladies place on the podium and took Gold:
– Gemma Weston from New Zealand placed 1st
– Kristen Smoyer from Sebastian, FL placed 3rd
– Megan Malone from Texas placed 7th
In the Pro Division:
– Ben Merrell from Florida placed 7th
– Ronnie Feise from Texas placed 15th
– Callon Burns from Bermuda placed 24th
In the Veteran’s Division:
– Mark Baxter (owner of PowerFly) from Florida placed 7th
This local company provides a unique sponsorship to all athletes with equipment, training and all accommodations for the opportunity to compete in global competitions.
Here is video prepared by X-Dubai showcasing the competition and the athletes from all over the world who qualified and participated: